Poor air quality is the largest environmental risk to public
health in many countries globally “Clean Air Zones improve
the urban environment to support public health and the local
economy, making cities more attractive places to live, work,
do business and spend leisure time. They support cities to grow and transition to a low emission economy thus ensuring these benefits are sustainable for the long term.” UK Government, 2017 Charging Zones and restricted access areas are a tool which some of our most polluted regions must turn to in order to accelerate their adoption of Clean Air Zones. Neology’s mobility solutions, with products, solutions and services are designed to support the detection, identification and where necessary charging of those vehicles who are restricted from entering the CAZ. Type approved to the highest standard both in the UK and with International recognition, our solutions are safe and trusted.
Neology’s CAZ Solution is a breath of fresh air for today’s busy towns and cities – providing Town and City Leaders, Air Quality and Environmental Managers with a valuable and highly cost effective tool to address pollution levels and deliver benefits to some of our most topical issues of mobility currently. Utilising our vehicle identification capability, we are able to provide a rich set vehicle characteristics (such as make, model, colour, gross weight, engine type, Euro rating and CO2 emission band) enabling the system to automatically determine whether an offence has been committed. This provides the City Planners the flexibility to design the scheme rules which suit their cities, towns or regions in a way which is addresses your needs.
The benefits of the Neology CAZ system:
• No client IT infrastructure required
• Highly scalable with deep redundancy
• Integrated with all PCN processing systems including ICES, Xerox, Civica,
• Chipside and Mouchel
• Can be installed using existing street furniture
• High quality service level agreements
• Broad coverage and support
• Can be provided as a complete service offering based on your requirements – ranging from Design, Build and Maintenance packag- es through to rental options, Neology has the experience and flexibility to support you in design and implementation of a scheme that meets your needs