1. Please download the RMA form and complete all information that is needed. Incorrect Information submissions could result in delays of the RMA process.
2. Please be sure to give a clear and specific description for each return item listed.
3. Check “Non-Warranty Repair” where applicable.
4. Upon completing this form, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. After reviewing the RMA form, PIPS Technical Support team will assign an RMA number and send an email to you with a completed RMA form attached.
6. Please place a printed copy of the form we complete inside the box when shipping to the repair center.
7. Please be sure to download and read the instructions – this will ensure a complete and accurate shipping process.