1. Please download the RMA Request Form or RMA Request Form (EMEA region) and complete all information that is needed. Incorrect INFORMATION submissions could result in delays of the RMA process.
2. Please be sure to give a clear and specific description for each return item listed.
3. Check “Non-Warranty Repair” where applicable.
5. After reviewing the RMA form, PIPS Technical Support team will assign an RMA number and contact you for further assistance.
6. Once processed, you will receive an email with instructions on shipment. Please place a printed copy of the email inside the box when shipping to the repair center.
7. Please be sure to follow all instructions carefully to ensure a complete and accurate shipping process.